This is a general un-jamming tool, and can be used on many different badge machines. We have had quite a few enquiries from people with other brands of machines asking for help.
This is a way of separating your jammed upper and lower badge die set without causing damage to the edges or lips of each of the dies. People frequently repair these by jamming screwdrivers or other metal objects in between the two dies in an effort to break them apart. This almost always works, and almost always damages the edges of the die set.
Please read the details below carefully before placing an order. You are always welcome to contact us before you purchase and we will be happy to answer any questions. Use the contact us button in the footer below.
- This is a loan kit
- after you have returned these two wrenches in good condition, $100 will be refunded
- we will include an Australia Post satchel to allow you to return the tools to us at no further charge to you (obviously, this will only be useful within Australia)
- you must be able to remove both dies from the machine for this to be useful, if the dies still remain in the machine you may not be able to separate the dies and you will certainly cause badge machine misalignment problems.
- We have tested this tool on our 25 mm, 37 mm, 58 mm and our square 37 mm x 37 mm die sets, this tool will not work on the 75 mm die set.
If you wish to purchase these to keep, we will direct you to an Australian website called fishpond.com.au (search for product code 5051554731693), at the time this description was written each one of the pair were selling on that website at a discounted price of AU$24.97
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee that these will be able to prise apart your two dies, if a large amount of force was used to jam the dies together it may need a much more heavy duty tool to separate them, and damage may not be able to be avoided.
- Additional Information
SKU 800 EAN No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Temporary Review Placeholder
Temporary Review Placeholder (Google penalises product pages without a review. This placeholder will be removed when a customer review is written for this Alond badge related product).
How are we doing? Quality