The 75mm Badge Machine features long lasting Stainless Steel Die Set, rapid action die turntable, easy pull handle and tough frame and baseboard.
The unit is quick and easy to operate and comes assembled and ready to work, all it needs is for you to plug in the die set. The Alond Starter Pack consists of;
- a 75mm Badge Machine
- a Basic Variable Circle Cutter (suitable for 58mm and 75mm badges)
- a Self-healing Cutting Mat
- 100 Plastic Pin Back components
- Full easy-to-read Australian instruction booklet
and a Sample Pack that contains:
- 50 x 75mm complete Metal Pin Back components
- 10 x 75mm complete Mirror Back components.
All Alond Badge Machines feature interchangeable Die Sets; turn a 75mm into any size in under a minute by purchasing an alternative Die Set.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
You may also like
Our payment methods are expanding, you can now rent a badge maker on a long-term option!
Rent or lease any machine pack over $500 with terms from 12 to 36 months. Bpay payments are now accepted, for both Australian and New Zealand customers. Poli has been added in the last few months and we can now take Credit Card payments by phone or email.